How to be a Better Bidder
Whether buying online or at one of our onsite auctions, the strategy to being a better bidder is the same:
- Take advantage of preview times to inspect the items you are interested in. Preview times are during our normal business hours for online auctions and site specific during onsite sales.
- Register to be a bidder.
- Understand auction terms and conditions.
- Know what you are going to do once you have won an item. How will you pay for it? How will you get it home?
- Ask questions.
- Need and item shipped? We offer in-house shipping on smaller items using the United States Postal Service (USPS) and will mail to the continental US. We will charge the actual shipping/insurance costs and a reasonable fee for handling & packing materials.
- We are traditionalist in the auction world and do NOT CHARGE A BUYER'S PREMIUM.
- All items sold online are subject to Michigan 6% sales tax. Live, onsite auctions are exempt from sales tax.
- Pickup the items you won from an online auction during normal business hours. All items won, must be picked up within 5 business days of the auction close or a storage fee will apply and you will not be able to bid again during one of our auctions until the account is settled and the item is picked up. Items won during an onsite auction must be paid for and removed the day of the sale.