How to be a Better Bidder
Whether buying online or at one of our onsite auctions, the strategy to being a better bidder is the same:
- Take advantage of preview times to inspect the items you are interested in. Preview times are during our normal business hours for online auctions and site specific during onsite sales.
- Register to be a bidder.
- Understand auction terms and conditions.
- Know what you are going to do once you have won an item. How will you pay for it? How will you get it home?
- Ask questions.
- All items sold online are subject to Michigan 6% sales tax. Live, onsite auctions are exempt from sales tax.
- Pickup the items you won from an online auction within the time specified under the Auction Details / Terms and Conditions of the auction. The Auction House will not store items. Terms and conditions are specific to each individual auction and may vary. Please read them carefully before agreeing to the Terms and Conditions before registering and bidding on a particluar auction.