How to be a Better Bidder
Whether buying online or at one of our onsite auctions, the strategy to being a better bidder is the same:
- Take advantage of preview times to inspect the items you are interested in. Preview times are specified under Auction Details for each individual auction posting.
- Register to be a bidder.
- Understand auction terms and conditions.
- Know what you are going to do once you have won an item. How will you pay for it? How will you get it home?
- Ask questions.
- Onsite auctions are exempt from sales tax.
- Pick up the items you won from an online auction within the time specified under the Auction Details / Terms and Conditions of the auction. Terms and conditions are specific to each individual auction and may vary. If you are not available for the identified pick up times, please do not bid. Many of these auctions are located at a house and we have very limited time to empty the house and turn it back over to the owner / realtor. We will not move or store your items.
- Have fun and Happy Bidding!